We are proud to announce the launch of Tranq Sleep Institute!
This is an educational program that provides a comprehensive curriculum of online videos and in-class teaching.
Everything has been designed for people who wish to master the field of sleep technology.
Our program covers a wide variety of topics and allows participants to work toward a certification of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist.
Topics such as:
- Polysomnographic instrumentation and procedures
- Patient interaction and monitoring
- Different clinical relevant sleep disorders
- Data analysis, reporting, equipment preparation
The role of the sleep technician is one with great ethical responsibility and importance. Sleep technicians can change the lives of the patients they serve.
Our students will gain knowledge in:
- Medical terminology
- Sleep science
- Bio-electricity studies (EKG, EEG, EMG)
- Respiratory monitoring
- Cardiopulmonary physiology
- Polysomnography and treatment modalities
Employment outlook for sleep technicians is on the rise. There is an increasing need for sleep technologists due to new advances in sleep medicine and a growing public awareness of the health issues associated with sleep disorders.
If you are interested in starting a new career in sleep technology, click the button below.